1) Right-click on the severance (whether subtract, depth, or mineral) in the party name to see the severance highlighted forest green inside of the grid.
2) Right-click on the red tabs in reports to see the severances highlighted inside of the grid.
3) You can now search for aliases with just partial names or parts of names.
4) Subtract name factoring is now simpler and easier to understand in situations where a name has not been specified for an area.
5) Right-click the digital notecard at the bottom of the screen, or on the node representing said digital notecard, and select “Duplicate” to create a new duplicate of that digital notecard. You can now search for aliases with just partial names or parts of names.